Fudgy, dense and decadent brownies studded with Lindor Lindt chocolate balls. Ready in less than 30 minutes and completely irresistible.
- 9 Lindor Lindt chocolate balls
- 90g plain all-purpose flour
- 115g butter
- 200g granulated white sugar
- 100g light brown sugar
- 70g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 large eggs
- 60ml vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 165C and line a 7x7-inch baking tin with baking paper
- Add your lindt balls to a bowl and add the flour. Mix to coat the chocolate balls in the flour.
- In a separate bowl, add your butter and melt it in the microwave in 30 second bursts until it's hot to the touch.
- Add the sugars, cocoa powder, espresso powder, vanilla essence, and vegetable oil to the butter and stir to combine into a thick, glossy batter.
- Crack your eggs into the bowl and combine.
- Finally, fold in the flour/chocolate mixture until just combined, taking care not to overmix the batter.
- Pour into your baking tin and smooth down the surface - aim to have your lindt balls evenly spread so there is one per brownie, if you can.
- Bake for 23 - 25 minutes. Leave the brownies to cool for at least an hour in the tin before you cut them and serve. For best results, place your brownies in the tin in the fridge after cooling for 3 hours to allow them to firm up and turn deliciously fudgey.
- Optionally, you can also melt 30g of white chocolate and drizzle it over your brownies as pictured.